Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Your Man...

1. Who is your man? Joel Hart
2. How long have you been together? We met the third week of our freshman year of
college, 8 years ago. We’ve been dating ever since!
3. How long did you date? We dated for 3 years and 4 months before we got married.
4. How old is your man? 27
5. Who eats more? Usually Joel…although when I’m pregnant I can give him a run for
his money. :)
6. Who said "I love you" first? Me. But he probably says it more often now.
7. Who is taller? Um, Joel. By a foot and an inch.
8. Who sings better? I don’t know…we both like to sing together…
9. Who is smarter? Probably Joel.
10. Whose temper is worse? Possibly me. :)
11. Who does the laundry? Me, if I want the loads sorted… ;)
12. Who takes out the garbage? Both of us, really…not a big deal since the dumpster’s
about 40 feet from our house.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? This question is confusing…is it when
you’re looking at the bed or laying in the bed? Anyway…I sleep on the side closest
to the bathroom. Whichever side that is. Always.
14. Who pays the bills? He pays them all online.
15. Who is better with the computer? Definitely Joel.
16. Who mows the lawn? Joel. Or Greg. Or the Grounds Staff…
17. Who cooks dinner? Usually me.
18. Who drives when you are together? Joel. Always. Thankfully.
19. Who pays when you go out? Joel. I’m so spoiled. I hardly ever bring my purse when
we’re together, he pays everywhere.
20. Who is most stubborn? Tee hee…we’re both firstborns…makes for an even
stubbornness match…
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Depends…. :)
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mostly his.
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me…in his Ford Ranger…on the highway…
24. Who asked who out? He asked me.
25. Who proposed? Joel, obviously. With a ring box inside a giant talking Pooh bear.
26. Who is more sensitive? Definitely me- I cry a lot, especially when I’m pregnant!!!
27. Who has more friends? I’d say it’s about even…
28. Who has more siblings? Joel- two brothers. I only have one sister.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Joel, thankfully. Otherwise we’d never get
anything done. :)

Love ya, Joel! :)

No comments: