Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Before & After

The following are sad but true pictures of my hall rug.



In case you can't really tell on the top picture, here's another one:



See how the left half of the picture is all clean and beautiful???? The right side is covered with yuck- fuzzies and hair and all???? I have had these rugs in my house for about 2 years now, and I could NOT get them clean other than by sticking duct tape to them and ripping it off. My old vacuum was broken, but with my birthday money, I bought a new one.
The difference is amazing. My old vacuum didn't have attachments either, so the new one is MUCH easier to clean with. And it's bagless, which is amazing, but I'm not telling ANYONE how many times I had to empty the little dust container part on my first round through the house! Just thought I'd let everyone know what I've been up to!

No comments: