Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 21, 2009

She'll Be Here Soon!

Well, I had my LAST OB appt. this morning!

I was SO thrilled to hear her say that all these contractions HAVE been accomplishing something after all - I am 2-3 cm dilated.

I was even more thrilled to schedule an induction...

for 5:00 pm TONIGHT!!!! YAY!!!! I am going to meet my little girl tonight!!!...or tomorrow, at the latest... :)

I won't probably be able to access my blog while I'm in the hospital, but I will be tweeting my labor & will announce her birth on Twitter & Facebook as soon as possible.

Right now, I'm going to lay down and try to get some rest...if I wasn't so STINKING EXCITED, maybe I could sleep a little. :)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

YAY!!! I'm going to check facebook, because I assume she has arrived!