Well, I was tagged by Erin to tell you seven things about myself. So here goes. Why is it that when I sit down to do something like this, I suddenly forget every interesting thing that has ever existed about me?
1. I love peanut butter and dill pickle sandwiches. Even when I'm not pregnant. But especially when I am.
2. I am really short. 5'0", to be exact. I hope my kids don't get my short genes, 'cause when you're my height, it's really hard to buy jeans. :) And also to buy stuff from the top shelf at Wal-Mart without asking for help.
3. I was diagnosed with ADHD as a child, very aptly, I must add, and was on Ritalin for several years (on which I blame my shortness), and I still have trouble focusing on things - I'm very easily distracted. :) Not a good trait for a secretary to have - I seriously forget EVERYTHING unless I write it down!!!
4. I think Veggie Tales & Sesame Street are hilarious, I love the hidden humor for adults to get (especially when pop artists do song remakes on Sesame Street - like this and this), and I really love watching them with my son.
5. Celebrities & all their doings really don't interest me. People magazine holds no great attraction for me, and I don't really understand how people can get so caught up in the lives of 'famous' people they've never met. I've never even really had a 'celebrity crush' (although I had plenty of other crushes in my day). :)
6. My son is almost 19 months old and he still takes two naps a day. And he's getting to the point where I know he really should be going down to one nap, but I seriously hate/fear changing my & his schedule SO much that I am trying EVERYTHING to keep him at two naps. Someone please tell me that this is insane. Maybe I'll listen to you, for once.
7. I am really excited & looking forward to meeting my new baby in December, but sometimes I feel really nervous about the changes it will cause in our family, too, and most likely changes in my relationship with my little Z (see #6 in case you forgot how I feel about change). Did anyone else feel this way when you were expecting your second? And how did it work out for you? I need to know that it did work out! :)
So, now I have to tag some lucky people to play along: How about Emily, Jason, Janine, and Shanilie?