Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

You Found Me (somehow)

Recently, my blog has been found when people googled many different phrases. Including, but not limited to:

"pregnant fear of needles pass out" - well, yes. I was pregnant. And I did pass out. When having blood drawn. I suppose I do have a fear of needles.

"scrapers to clean countertops" - Oh, yes, I know about scrapers. Quite useful.

"chipmunk day" - not sure if this is a national holiday somewhere...?

"dead chipmunk on porch" - oh, dead chipmunks, you say? Well, I do know a little something about that, I guess.

"elizabeth prentiss quotation" - Here is my favorite- and what a sweet, sweet quote it is! I hope to read the book soon!!!

"carrie and paul finally had their baby" - oh, well, thank you for letting me know. I guess I should have sent a card.

"praise for Mom on Mother's Day" - Yes, yes, I'm sure any mom would appreciate praise on Mother's Day. Or any day really. Especially when her baby's been screaming for half an hour just because he wants to...two evenings in a row...not that that's happened recently to anyone I know...but if it does, I'll be sure to let you know. I'm just saying. Praise is always appreciated.

No comments: