- My family and friends appreciate when I shower.
- I have two kids now, and some days it seems like they're always AWAKE and one of them is NEEDING something! :)
- Sleep is nice. :)
- Typing with one hand while nursing is hard to get used to.
- Z & I had the stomach flu this last week/weekend, and are just getting over it now. (SO thankful that Hubby could drop everything & help me out all weekend!!!)
- I occasionally like to spend time with my hubby, and just enjoy his company.
- My bedroom ceiling leaked all over me at 3:30 am this morning, in the midst of one of the worst nights of sleep (due to insomnia) I have EVER had. (random, but connected to the sleep-needing issue).
- I took my kids out in public THREE days last week. MOPS, weight-loss group at the library, and Natalie's ONE-MONTH dr.'s appointment. All trips went well- I discussed proper behavior with Zachary, and informed him of the consequences of running around in the library like a wild animal (as he did the week BEFORE, nearly frustrating me to the point of tears), and he decided that he did want to check out library books and get a sucker at the store more than he wanted to run around after all. At Natalie's appointment, we learned that she weighs 10 lbs, 14 oz - one whole pound more than Z did at one month old - in fact, his little book says that he weighed 10 lbs, 14 oz at TWO months old! Natalie is a little chunker, and has the appetite to prove it. :)
Aaaaand, Z is up from his nap. Sorry for the hurried & totally random post, but just wanted to let everyone know - I'm still here!!! And feeling much better. And enjoying my family and my kiddos. Though I was sick, it was real treat to have Hubby home all weekend. ;) And now, hopefully, Z & I are going to 'make sumping' - he's been asking to make random things all week, like a lion or a snowflake...so we'll see what color construction paper I dig up and what it comes out as! :)