Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Can You Guess the Commercial?

Can you guess what current commercial the following monologue (from Z) is a summary of?


"Where dat clown go?

The clown fcweamed.

What dat clown step on, on his foot?

He tep on a horsie.

All da kids fcweam and da kids wun away."


In case you couldn't guess, or haven't seen it, here is the commercial:



I'd say that was a pretty good summary...don't you think? :)

This is Z's favorite commercial - this one and the Pillow Pet one - he always asks to watch them when he sees them on. :) And he seriously talks about this clown all day long. It is hilarious. :)

Do you or your kids have any favorite commercials?

2 comments:

Kelly Sauer said...

oh this commercial is so awful! I just hate it... :-P But your son is a boy, and boys are into different things than all-girl me.

I just wanted to stop in and tell you how I giggled at your comment the other day about doing hospital births with epidural. I honestly couldn't see the reason for that until transition hit with Bredon's birth, but by that point, we only had about 15 minutes left on the thing, and I couldn't have had one anyway! ;-) No judgment here, and wishing you more sleep. (We never got Pip to a regular bedtime and finally just gave up and let her sleep with us so that we could SLEEP. The new not-sleeping isn't really such an adjustment here! ;-)

Deni said...

I have never seen this commercial...and that's a good thing because I hate clowns!