Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 24, 2009

She's Here!!!


Natalie Grace

arrived at 5:17 pm

on December 22, 2009

Weighed 8 lbs, 6 oz

20 1/2 inches long


Mother and baby are home after an early discharge from the hospital for good health & behavior, and all are doing well.



Z loves his little Natalie. I am loving being at home with my whole family, and enjoying my children together.
And, yes, she was born a full 24 hours after I went in for my induction. Better pictures and a proper birth story will follow at a later date.

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh, she is precious!! Congratulations! Snuggle in and ENJOY!!!

Janine said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful!!!
Merry, merry Christmas!!!!!

Amy W said...

Let me be the first to say Congratulations!! She's beautiful!!

hvplace said...

Congratulations Carrie and family! Thanks for posting this. :D

TheMillers said...

Welcome, Natalie! Congratulations!

Kelly Sauer said...

Carrie, I've been recovering and traveling and enjoying my own little guy, and I knew you must have had your little girl too, but haven't had a moment to check until today! Congratulations - she is beautiful! Looking forward to catching up more soon!