Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Praying for Stellan

Oh, readers, it breaks my heart to share that Stellan is back in the hospital again. Every time I read a tweet or a post by Mckmama about what she's watching her son go through, it just brings tears to my eyes. I cannot imagine the pain of watching your child suffer so.

She has an AMAZING post up today about her faith, and how God grows her faith even through TOUGH trials like those her family has been through these last few months. It was such an encouragement to me, I just wanted to share it with you.

And, will you please take just a minute to pray for Stellan today? That is all. Thank you.

Prayers for Stellan

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh, I am definitley praying. They have not walked an easy road, and remind me of how gracious God has been to my family and I.

So I did it. I started a blogger. It is very confusing to me! I felt much more comfortable with my well-worn and loved xanga! But I think it was time for a change. :) Any hints for me? Hope you are doing well, Carrie! We have our annual promotional BBQ at camp tonight, and it is pouring buckets and F-R-E-E-Z-I-N-G! :(

Tiffany said...

Oh, should I do the comment approval thing? Do you get nasty comments??