Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hubby Appreciation :)

Remember how the other day, in the middle of my long, rambling post I mentioned a new artist I liked, Jimmy Needham? And how I was planning on buying his CD sometime soon? Well, surprise, surprise, I never got around to it. This morning I got everything in the car, and we pulled out to go to church, and Hubby turned the radio on. I thought, "hmm, I wonder if this is Jimmy Needham" but I wasn't sure. A minute later I asked, "Is this the radio?" and Hubby said, "No, I think it's a CD" with a funny look on his face. "Oh, well, it sounds like Jimmy Needham, I think" I said....and then I realized that it WAS! I had mentioned wanting the CD to Hubby the other night, and he had bought it for me & surprised me with it on the way to church! :) Isn't that nice? Well, he's just a nice guy. :)

And if you need to think hard to think of a reason to appreciate your hubby today, just head over here and cry your eyes out. Then leave Bonnie a comment - she mentioned on her blog that they've been really encouraging to her, and she's having a hard time facing Father's Day without her hubby. And then, while I'm ordering you around like a drill sergeant, just pray for her, too, why don't you? And then go hug your hubby. :) Thanks! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for good husbands!!! :)

Shanilie said...

eeek - i almost forgot about Father's day this weekend. It would be difficult to be away from your man over Father's Day. Ryan's birthday is right around the corner and I jokinly told him the baby is his b-day gift. I wonder if I can use that excuse for Father's day too lol