Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Mousie Update

Yeah, so the mice are NOT gone. They are still here, taunting me and holding the tattered remnants of my sanity hostage.

The day after I wrote the above post, I saw another mouse, and the next morning woke up to find him trapped in a box trap - the kind where they walk in & can't get out. The next day, after that mouse had been trapped & I had re-cleaned my kitchen, I found more mousie evidence. And more yesterday.

So I laid out more glue traps around the kitchen, but no luck so far. I know, this really should not be this big of a deal, but it's just so GROSS. I'm back to hearing mice scratch at Z's baby monitor at 3 am, and thinking they're running over me in my sleep. No dreams yet, but I'll keep you posted.

It is never boring in our house. :)

5 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh goodness. You probably don't want to hear about how I would hear the mousetraps snap in my old house when growing up and I'd run and grab it and release the mouse outside! I couldn't stand to think about them suffering!

Steph

Deni said...

It is gross....eeewww! I would be the same way! I hate mice, rats, anything of that nature. Good luck :)

Anonymous said...

Ooog. mice are icky! Good luck getting rid of them!

Janine said...

I'm waiting with "baited" breath to know what's happened since!!!
:)

Erin said...

I'm so sorry. I hope you get rid of them soon!