Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 29, 2008

on my mind

This morning, I have just had my friend Andrew and his wife Denise on my mind. She was 30 weeks pregnant, and in the last couple of weeks, she has had some complications, gone to the emergency room a couple times... well, I found out this morning that they were going to do an emergency C-section today, so I have been praying for them all morning.

I just found out that she had her C-section, and their baby boy, Parker James, arrived this morning! He is on oxygen, but Andrew says the dr.'s are pleased with how he's doing so far. 10 weeks is a long time to be early, so please pray for them if you think of it. She will be in the hospital for a week, and they have been told that Parker may have to be in NICU for two months! I know that God is amazing, and He has a perfect plan for their family, so let's lift them up to Him today!

**UPDATED TO ADD** Parker was 2 lbs, 3 oz- I can't imagine how tiny that is!! Pictures can be found at http://gallery.mac.com/andrew.northern

No comments: