Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Where Have I Been?

Okay, it's been over a month since I posted on here! So where have I been? Well, first of all, I've been over on facebook- if you don't have one, you should- it's great for getting in touch with people from camp/college/high school/etc. and it's so easy to share pictures & videos and everything! Other than that...

I've been walking up and down the house, bouncing and singing and rocking to help Zachary calm down.

I've been standing by Zachary's crib with my hand on his tummy, helping him get over his gas spells.

I've been sitting on the living room floor, watching my son learn to smile, laugh, grab toys, roll over, and just generally wrap his mommy around his little finger.

I've been sleeping...a little.

I've been boxing up Zachary's newborn and 0-3 month clothes as he outgrows them, part of me glad to be past this stage, and part of me wishing he could stay tiny forever.

I've been working in the camp office almost every day, and even in the kitchen some.

I've been at the pediatrician's office several times...for routine checkups, shots (I cried more than he did, I think), and one diagnosis of acid reflux.

I've been taking pictures and videos of my happy boy whenever I can.

I've been changing diapers...I really don't mind it, though, because Zachary is usually in such a good mood- he loves the one-on-one attention at changing time!

I've been reading stories, poems & board books to my little mister, something I've always looked forward to.

I've been on my knees, praying for my hubby & baby.

I've been looking forward to all the amazing things God is going to do in our family.

And I've been doing so much more, too! Being a mom is fun, but totally all-consuming! I definitely feel like Zachary is my life now, and I'm fine with that! :) He is growing so quickly, and pretty soon he'll be out of this baby stage forever, so I'm trying to cherish every day-and night! (I'm going to make myself cry!) He is already 1/4 of a year old! Joel is doing a great job being a daddy, and such a great partner to me! I'm definitely looking forward to Zachary sleeping through the night, though. I definitely won't regret when he grows out of that night feeding!

So, where have you been???

No comments: